Please Read All Rules Before Posting!
*No tips.* This is a place for people with Eating Disorders to come and cope, not encourage each other to become sicker. No Tips Allowed!
Please Introduce yourself in the Introductions Forum by starting a new thread to tell us about yourself. This way WE can send out the welcome wagon! Don't be scared, we have all done it. This should be your first post.
Please post your threads in the *appropriate* forum. Forum descriptions are listed for each forum. If you are still confused, just make a good guess. The Mods and Admin will help if need be.
Be kind and considerate in your posts and responses to other people.This is a supportive community where every member should feel safe.
Moderators edit and update their forums regularly, so keep any posts that you want to keep saved to your computer.
NO posting of your stats, goal weights, high weights, low weights of any kind, ESPECIALLY not in your signature.
Repeatedly breaking the rules can result in being banned, so be kind and follow the rules. If you have any further questions, please contact any mod or admin.
Label posts appropriately if they contain trigger warnings. This is very important.
Threads that can have a potential TW are:
- Be Nice to others. This is very important...
- No Attacking other members. This is a place for support not a place for hate.
- No posts about buying/selling of harmful drugs!!! And don't even think about Recommending that filth to others.
- If you post pictures where your body is specifically the subject. (IE: "Look at my fat arm", "Doesn't my wrist look thin here?? etc) Add a *TW* in the subject.
- If you post about self-injury and are graphic about it. I don't think an example is needed.
- If you post a thread about other members' caloric intake and/or BMI and/or stats. ("How many calories do you eat everyday?", "What's your BMI and your lowest BMI?", "What are your stats?? etc)
- Stats are Not allowed in Signature
- You can still post it in your topic and talk about it as it might be related to you.
- If you create a post with stats just add a note: TRIGGER or something so other people know it might affect them.
- Anything else you think might trigger other members.
- No asking/giving of Harmful or Bad Tips
- No ABC or other harmful diets.
- Positive, healthy advice is welcome.
- New Blog now has the same rules as rest of the site.
- No more stats
- No harmful diets or talk about diets even if it's something you are doing.
- To keep sexual discussions clean.
Always be considerate of others!! Even if it doesn't trigger YOU, put yourself in other people's shoes. Ask yourself, "Hmm, could this trigger someone?" And hey, even if you don't put a TW because you don't think one is needed, don't feel bad if a Mod goes in there and adds it!
So go introduce yourself, and HAPPY POSTING