I can post a bit more of my story if anyone asks in order for their full assessment.. However for now I'll just ask some general stuff.. Until about a month ago I was working out like mad.. Lifting weights and riding my bike each and everyday.. Until one day I woke up and looked at my arms and they looked smaller... I broke down to a friend asking why was this... this friend, who is soon to be a nutritionist and is a body builder, told me all about anorexia and how my body is in a forced anorexic state from heavy dieting in the past and a shaky recovery these past 11 months... So anyway what she told me was the fact that I don't eat enough plus the fact that from anorexia causing me to do my body harm all that time I was working out.. She said instead of building up I was breaking down, stretching my frame, and getting more lean.. Since then we have agreed I will stop working out and eat the world.. and 6 pounds later, glorious olive oil, here I am still wondering... Has anyone ever had this problem... I guess my question in short is.. What happens when anorexics work out, or just anyone who doesn't take in enough calories... and an after thought.. after 11 months of eating more and gaining some weight back is it possible that my metabolism is still in hyper drive and I may very well need to take in way more then the general 3500 cals. if not more in order to build up...