Hi,

my friends call me Netty. All my life, Ive struggled with body image. On the outside I tried on displaying this persona that I could care less. But on the inside it was a constant battle with everything I put in my mouth. My body type is the hardest to deal with because I'm short with a bunch of chunk and huge boobs (not the sexy, big boobs. The monstrous ones that looked like a boob job gone wrong. Horrendous, I know) Anyways, I dont think I have an ED. Im just an extreme dieter because Ill go through these phases where ill eat very calories. and Im obsessed with everything i put in my mouth. which is good sometimes on a good day. But Im also an emotional eater and will totally blank on what im doing and then torture myself for every horrible morsel that I shoved in my mouth....

i cant talk about what Im thinking. Never really could. My family always feels entitled to comment on everything I eat and my friends just say that Im paranoid or stressed (enablers basically). So really Im just looking for some people who understand my insane thought processes and who can relate. Instead of enabling bad habits or critzing my every move.

So friend me or whatever, I could really use the support...