Call me Ishmael. (Not really...call me whatever you want. I am a nerd, that's all.)

I am 21 years old. My father is Puerto Rican and I'm super proud of that.

I have a pony. I love her. I think I would've died long ago if not for that mare. I also have a guinea pig. He is a brat and I love him too. I have two turtles. I used to have three, but one of the twins recently decapitated the other. (Burying a headless turtle=best appetite suppressant ever.) I have a religion, and my God is super important to me. I have my own room at home, but I never use it because the bed in uncomfortable and I truly prefer to sleep on the living room couch, even if that means I have to wipe it down every day. I have a tendency to let people walk all over me. I have beautiful hair some days. Mostly I'm just boring and bumpy in all the wrong places. I have ribs that are visible when I inhale (makes me so happy.) I have a tendency to ramble because I'm socially awkward and don't know what to say, so I say everything and nothing at all. I love being around kids because they are honest and let me escape. I want to do animal therapy with special needs kids when I "grow up" specifically hippotherapy. Right now I am majoring in Early Childhood Education. I need to stop now; nobody's going to bother reading all this. Silly me. I'm tired.

Anyway. I've lurked around these forums and blogs for a while now, and for some reason I plucked up enough courage to join. I hope I don't bother anybody. Pleasure to meet you, one and all.