Hello all,
Just wanted to give you all a bit of background info on me....here we go.
When I was 15 I hit my HW of 208 @ 5'6.5in. I began to restrict calories and binge and purge. By the time I was 18 I was down to to my LW of 135#. It was great to go back to my old school for graduation and have all the people who made fun of me tell me how great I looked. After graduation I began nursing school, got my LPN and moved out my parents house, I slowly began bingeing and purging and gaining weight. By the time my boyfriend and I got married in 2009 I was up to 164# I didn't feel great but I was ok, I was happy, still b/ping but happy. I gave it all up after we got married, We've been together since I was 15 and at my HW, he knows about everything. However I stepped on the scale about a month ago and was shocked to see it read 202.2#. I immediatly began to diet...a healthy diet....at the end of 6 weeks I stepped back and the scale thinking I must have lost at least 10 lbs....nope 3 lbs!!! That was it....So here I am...I know what works for me and I'm gonna quit fighting it!!! Back to ana, Mia will be here too if she must. After a week of restricting I'm down 7 lbs from my starting weight....this works...this is me...My husband can never know I'm at this place again...