My brother is about 3 years older than me and has anger managment issues. He can be funny and really cool to be around but sometimes he's a real dick. I don't know how long ago it started but he used to punch me and throw things at me (like he would throw a plate or something when i refused to do him a favor). I always just brushed it off, I never really thought it was a big deal. Until one day when he was on crutches from an injury he told me to get the phone that was ringing which I refused to as I was eating food and all this shit was on my hands. He was furious with me, a bunch more shit happened and next thing I know I'm getting beat with his crutches. After that I was kinda like "holy shit wtf" and tried to stay away from him as much as possible. He constantly insults me on a daily and occasionally will throw a few punches here and there. The other day he went mad and i was terrified, i could here things being thrown and punches but I quickly locked my door and hid in my closet. My question is, is this actual abuse? Or is it just sibling fights that happen all the time? I thought you could only get abused by a parent or a singnificant other but does a sibling count? Please help me I'm so confused and I've started hating myself for making stuff up in my head.