Good evening, everyone.

I'm trying to process some stuff at the moment and I'm asking for opinions. I moved to Indiana about four months ago from Kentucky. I had been with the same lady for three years. We had made a lot of progress in a short amount of time. My dad passed away last April and that set me back some, but she did help me get back on top of my eating disorder. Right now, I am currently without a therapist. It's not that I'm not looking for one, it's just I'm not getting any response from anyone. It's frustrating. I'm going to have to start making phone calls eventually.

I feel like I might need to just take time away from therapy. It's almost like I've done all I can do through therapy at the moment. Every stone has been turned over, all the skills from DBT have been learned and put into practice... I just don't know what my next move should be. I'm pretty stable with my eating disorder, finally. The dysthymia has been creeping up on me, but what else is new... I mean really... it goes away every so often and then just camps back out in my head for another long winter. The BPD has calmed down quite significantly (thank you DBT). What do you all think?

Should I keep actively trying to get someone here or should I back off for a little bit and see what happens?
Thanks!